Friday, January 5, 2007

Buddy...Whacket?


Hot Rackets, 1979 classic starring this buxom beauty Candida Royalle plays a bored housewife with no sex drive. That all changes when she follows her husband to the Tennis Club; there she runs into a batch of horny players. Desiree Cousteau has perfect tits and she shows up for an old school hot tub scene. Great soundtrack and some seriously funny dick jokes. The combination of Candida's natural look and some great accidental girl on girl action pushes this classic into my top five.
I remember this one from being a kid and renting porn from the local video store. I'd rent a couple and dub them VHS to VHS. The rental store had it's porn on the second floor separated from the horror movie section. Even when I was like 14 or 15 years old I would look over the wall at the porn flicks.
I picked it up again in 2003 and when our place got broken into they stole my PS2 and games, camera, and my Hot Rackets DVD. I miss this DVD the most. Bastards!

No comments: